By using our Services you agree that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and who properly create a valid account. By using our Services you agree that we reserve the right to suspend your account or stop providing our Services to at our discretion.
You understand that by accessing the Website, and in becoming a member, you receive only the ability to use the Website to access the Website. You also acknowledge and agree that at all times, it is your responsibility and not Mivik’s responsibility, which is disclaimed to the maximum extent of the law, to be familiar with, to abide by and to comply with all relevant laws, rules and regulations that may apply to any items. Members also acknowledge and agree that they are users of the Website only, and that they are not Mivik employees, joint venturers, partners, or agents whatsoever.
We are continually changing and improving the Website. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify it, to add or remove features or functionalities or to suspend or terminate any part or the entire Website with or without notice to you.
To access Our services, You will need to validly register for an account and to become a Member with verified phone and email. As indicated above, by doing so, You represent and warrant that you are over the age of eighteen (18) and are capable of entering into legally binding agreements in the relevant jurisdiction(s).
To create a Member account, You must create a password-protected account (“Account”). You may register for an Account using Your email and creating a password. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the Account registration process and at all other times when You use the Website, and to continually update information sufficient to keep it accurate, current and complete. You and You alone are responsible for safeguarding your Mivik Account password and You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on or through your Account and that You will immediately inform Mivik of any suspected unauthorized use. Mivik is not liable or otherwise responsible for any loss or damage that any party claims is caused in whole or part by unauthorized use of Your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may, however, be liable or responsible to Mivik or third parties due to unauthorized use of Your Account.
Once You have completed selection of products for an intended purchase, as part of the checkout process, You must provide all relevant details requested on the Website including, among other things, the name of the intended recipient and their delivery address, etc. These details would then be transmitted to Us who would then proceed to book and confirm your order after successful payment on the payment gateway. You warrant that any personal information which You are required to provide when placing an order is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You agree that any personalized products (if any) You may purchase are for your own, or your recipient’s personal use, and no attempt will be made to market, resell or re-distribute the personalized products in any manner whatsoever.
Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate Us for the cost of processing your order, handling and packing the products you purchase and delivering them to you.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by Us, We are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you including but not limited to the following: (a) lack of authorization for any transaction/s; (b) or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”; (c) or any payment issues arising out of the transaction; (d) or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Mivik.co.in by you shall be as against the price displayed on the website and shall be in terms and conditions of the third party Online Payment Gateway Services as adopted and applicable to your transaction as approved by Us.
Mivik endeavors but does not guarantee delivery of products in the stipulated time period as mentioned on the purchase of the product. In no manner can the contract be repudiated if Mivik fails to deliver any one or more products in the stipulated time frame.
Products displayed on Mivik.co.in attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- Mivik will attempt to continuously innovate in order to provide the best possible Services to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services provided by Mivik may change from time to time without any prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that Mivik may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to User at its sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Mivik disables access to your account or login route, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- In order to access the Services, the User may be required to provide personal information, as part of the registration process, for his continued use. You agree that registration information provided shall be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or guidelines.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Mivik unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means including but not limited to the use of scripts and web crawlers.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the offering).
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Mivik has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Mivik may suffer) of any such breach.
- You agree that will not use another person’s Account, to misrepresent yourself, Your identity or qualifications or transactions.
- You agree that will not take any action that (a) may unreasonably encumber the Website’s infrastructure; (b) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party participation; (c) bypasses measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website; (d) circumvents, disables or otherwise interferes with security features of the Website; (e) distributes viruses or any other technologies that may harm Mivik or users; (f) uses the Website in a way that violates any copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights; or (g) circumvents or manipulates and fees, fee structure or billing claimed or owed as a result of interaction, relationships or transactions that may be facilitated on the Website.
The Services may contain links to other websites. The Services also may utilize third party Services, advertisements, offers and payment systems. Mivik is not responsible for these third party products, Services or their contents. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the Services or its contents or any association with its operators. Mivik is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or appropriateness of the content, nor the advertising, products, or other materials on such sites. Under no circumstances shall Mivik be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any content, goods, or Services available from third parties. Any concerns regarding any third-party website should be directed to its respective site administrator.
you expressly understand and agree that your use of the offering is at your sole risk and that the offering are provided on “as is”basis. in particular, mivik does not represent or warrant to you that: (a) your use of the services will meet your requirements, (b) your use of the offering will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, including specifically from server downtime, (c) any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the offering will be accurate or reliable, and any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the offering is done at your own discretion and risk and mivik will not be responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
mivik further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
you accept all responsibility for the information, content and other materials you post or otherwise communicate using the services. mivik shall have no liability for the accuracy or content of the information contained in or for delays or omissions therein. nor shall mivik its affiliates and each of their directors, employees, agents and representatives, be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, lost profits, punitive, indirect or consequential damages. some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental, exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. in such states, the liability of mivik shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
These Terms constitute the legal agreement between You and Mivik and govern Your use of the offering, but without prejudice to any additional Terms which may be part of an agreement specific to the Services You wish to avail of (but excluding any offering which Mivik may provide to you under a separate written agreement), and completely replace any prior agreements between You and Mivik in relation to the offering.
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
These Terms, and Your relationship with Mivik under these Terms, shall be governed by the laws of India, and Courts in Gujarat shall have complete jurisdiction.